Monday, September 29, 2014

Mimio Fundations Tiles

Do you use Fundations in your classroom? Do you hate using those letter cards? Would you rather have a cute set of letter tiles to use on your Mimio Board? If so, look no further! There are some new products on my TPT store that you're going to love! Since I teach first grade, I made up a cute set of teddy bear themed letter tiles to go with Fundations Level 1. It includes all the tiles you'll need for each unit in the book. I also made up tiles to go with Fundations Levels K, 2, and 3. I made a couple different themes for each grade level. If you have a specific theme or color scheme in your classroom and want something special, let me know and I'll see if I can make something for you. Here's a few pictures of some of the sets available in my store.







No comments:

Post a Comment