Friday, July 24, 2015

A "Sweet" Math Center Freebie!

I saw these cute little candy bag graphics from Creative Clips and just knew exactly what I wanted to make with them.  It's a "sweet" math center for your students to use during center time or as an "I'm finished, what can I do now?" activity.  The activity gives students a chance to practice solving addition problems involving three addends.  A recording sheet is included if you want to use the center as an assessment.  I've also included two practice worksheets to help your students get more practice with adding three numbers.
    I'm making this a Freebie over in my TPT store.  Head on over and download it now.  Please follow and share it with other teachers you know who might enjoy a "sweet" little activity for their class.  I'd love it if you left some feedback to let me know what you think.  I love hearing from the teachers who use my products in their classrooms!


No comments:

Post a Comment