Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

There's about to be a big change over here at The Teddy Bear Classroom. I'll be switching grade levels in September. I've been teaching first grade for the past 16 years and have absolutely loved it! I always wanted to be a first grade teacher so I was thrilled when that was where I ended up when I was first hired. This year I'll be leaving my classroom (don't worry, the teddy bears will be coming with me!) and moving schools and moving to second grade. I've been busy making new things to use with my new grade level and will be posting them here on the blog and in my TPT store as I get them ready.
I've been busy surfing the web looking for some great second grade teacher blogs to follow. If you have a second grade blog or if you know of one I should be following, please let me so that I can follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment